Rediscover 7 important instructions for travelling in complete safety! #consignesAIRATP
The campaign comprises:
- 4X3 posters on RER and metro platforms and posters in the corridors;
- 3 breakfast-show ads broadcast on 10 radio stations;
- Twitter, Facebook and Instagram activities;
- a film on social networks.
Want to talk to our staff about this? Come and meet them on 4 October in the following stations:
: Porte Maillot
: La Chapelle
: Villejuif Louis Aragon
: La Motte-Piquet Grenelle
: Gare de Lyon + La Défense + Marne-La Vallée Chessy
: Denfert-Rochereau + Massy-Palaiseau
“Don’t board after hearing the warning signal”, “Don’t alight on the tracks”... our #consignesAIRATP in detail:
“Metro and RER
A serious accident every day due to carelessness
Safety instructions are just as important on our lines”
Did you know?
- Every day on the metro and RER, we see a serious accident – or one that could have had serious consequences – due to carelessness. Since we have become used to our daily transport modes, we are sometimes less vigilant about our surroundings and do not always realise that small breaches of the safety rules can have serious consequences.
- In case of emergency or if an item is dropped on the tracks, contact our staff using the call points found on each platform. And for a serious emergency during your journey, there are alarm buttons on each train.