01. Zoo nights
Zoo nights proved to be a real success with families in 2016, and this is why the concept has been renewed for 2017.
So, what is the concept?
Every Thursday in June and July, the zoo will be open to 10:30pm, to offer you a unique experience. Between 7:30pm and 10:30pm free events will be available to help you discover the life of animals at dusk and after dark.
You will be able to:
- test your savannah knowledge;
- try to identify nocturnal animals from different parts of Europe at the foot of the Grand Rocher rock;
- rely on all your senses in the tropical greenhouse.
Don’t miss the Nocturnal Rendez-Vous in front of the enclosures:
- 8:00pm - feeding the seals
- 8:45pm - return of the African savannah animals
- 9:15pm - lion presentation
02. Practical details
Open every day from 9:30am to 7:30pm.
Adult: Full price €22 - Concessions €16.50 Young person (12-25): Full price €16.50 - Concessions €14 Child (3-11): Full price €14 - Concessions €11
With the exception of tours and workshops, all activities are free and easy to join. To buy your tickets on-line: billetterie.parczoologiquedeparis.fr
For any other information: 0 811 224 122 / parczoologiquedeparis.fr
03. Keep up to date with the latest news
Find all the latest news about Parc Zoologique de Paris on its Twitter and Instagram feeds: @ZoodeParis and share your photos with #ZoodeParis#aperozoo