RATP staff are involved in this year’s European Mobility Week, taking place from 16 and 22 September. Come and speak with us about the services on RER line B, the summer construction programme, the Innovations bus trialled with Île-de-France Mobilités, the 2025 bus fleet energy transition project, as well as other big network projects such as the line 11 extension. We look forward to meeting you at the following dates and places:
RATP will participate in many events organised by the Communauté d'agglomération Paris-Saclay, as part of European Mobility Week. This year’s theme for the event is “Safe and Healthy with Sustainable Mobility”.
Thursday 16 September :
- 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.: discussion on the new RER line B service at Palaiseau RER station
- 7:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.: discussion with customers followed by the Innovations bus exhibition - which was trialled with Île-de-France Mobilités - on the forecourt of the Massy-Palaiseau TGV station.
- 12 p.m. -2 p.m.: participation in the innovative and active mobility forum, led by CPS, EPA Paris-Saclay and Ecole Centrale Supélec, on the forecourt of Ecole Centrale-Supélec in Gif-sur-Yvette. Come and talk to our RATP experts on network system automation, artificial intelligence, data processing certification, cybersecurity and the challenges of aerial mobility.
- 3:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.: discussion with customers, reception at an RER line B information booth, followed by the Innovations bus exhibition - which was trialled with Île-de-France Mobilités - at Orsay-Ville station.
Tuesday 21 September :
- 7:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.: discussion on new developments on RER line B (new services, summer constructions...) at Le Guichet station (Orsay).
- 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.: presentation of RER line B’s new services on the forecourt of the Massy-Palaiseau TGV station.
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.: day dedicated to supporting people with mental disabilities organised by Massy’s bus network in partnership with UNAPEI and IMPro institute. The initiative is part of the network’s commitment to its three key principles: “Information, Support and Accessibility for people with mental disabilities.” The event includes a tour of the bus network and its accessibility services as part of the networks’ certification process.
Wednesday 22 September :
- 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.: discussion with customers, review of Orsay station construction works and reception at an RER line B information stand at Le Guichet station (Orsay).
Saturday 18 September:
- Boulogne-Billancourt: presentation of an electric bus and reception at an information booth in the mobility village.
- Courbevoie: exhibition of a bus powered by sustainable natural gas, followed by the introduction of RATP’s Amy scheme for road safety (dispositif Amy) and the Curviabus transport services in Courbevoie.
Monday 21 and Tuesday 22 September:
- La Défense: participation in the Bike to Work event to explore alternatives to public transport and the private vehicle.
Sunday 19 September :
- Car free day in the Lilas neighbourhood: reception at an RATP information booth to present the new station layout, the line 11 extension and the evolution of transport services.
Wednesday 22 September:
- CD93 Mobility village: reception at an RATP information booth to present the transport services and their evolution, as well as the upcoming major projects (metro line extensions,...).
We look forward to meeting many of you at our various events!