4.3km long, this second extension westwards across the north of the 18th and 17th arrondissements of Paris comprises 8 new stations. As with the extension of line 14 in this zone, the new T3 extension will link up the major urban developments in the north and north-west of the capital, serving districts in the process of being transformed.
In this way, it will participate in the renewal of the Clichy-Batignolles neighbourhood, the opening of the planned law court, as well as the transformation of the adjacent districts of Clichy and Saint-Ouen.
Key facts of the T3b extension
- 8 new stations built between Porte de La Chapelle and Porte d’Asnières
- 4.3 km line extension
- 89,000 additional passengers expected on the extended line
- 211 million euro project, funded by the City of Paris (60%), Île-de-France region (28%) and the French government (12%)
- 14 new trains, costing 48 million euros, financed by Île-de-France Mobilités, the Paris region transport authority
- Operating costs of T3 line are financed by Île-de-France Mobilités