This closure is due to track equipment renewal work.
During this partial closure of , we recommend using between La Défense and Nation stations.
Bus routes and both have several stops near the closed stations, and RER line A will serve Charles de Gaulle – Étoile station as normal.
More information about the closure
- Which metro line 1 stations will be closed over these five days? The stations Argentine, Charles de Gaulle Étoile, George V, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Champs-Élysées Clemenceau will be fully closed on 30 April and 1, 2, 3 and 4 May. Porte Maillot and Concorde stations will remain open.
- Will other lines remain accessible at the closed metro line 1 stations? Yes. Lines and at Charles de Gaulle – Étoile, at Franklin D. Roosevelt and at Champs-Élysées Clemenceau will operate normally over these five days.
- What is the best way to travel between Porte Maillot and Concorde stations during the closure?Bus routes and will serve the area around the five closed stations. Normal service will operate at Charles de Gaulle – Étoile.
- Will the rest of metro line 1 operate normally over these five days? Yes. There will be no disruption to train frequency or to the timetable between La Défense and Porte Maillot stations or Concorde and Château de Vincennes stations.
- When will the service on return to normal? The line will re-open for normal service on the 25 stations between La Défense and Château de Vincennes on Thursday, 5 May at 5:30 a.m.