Called the “Tram line T1 upgrade project”, this programme of coordinated action aims to respond to traffic difficulties on the line, anticipate the planned extensions to Rueil-Malmaison to the west and Fontenay-sous-Bois to the east, and prepare for the renewal of rolling stock on .
Under this project, the line’s initial 19 stations, between Gare de Saint-Denis and Hôtel de Ville de Bobigny, will be transformed. Each of these stations will undergo works to better welcome passengers on the line and to improve traffic flow. La Courneuve – 8 mai 1945 station was already upgraded in spring 2017 and is therefore not part of the programme.
Works are planned soon in stations Libération, La Ferme and Maurice Lachâtre.
During the works
The stations are closed, but without an interruption in traffic.
- 6-month station closure on average
- Works carried out in groups of four stations to limit disruptions
- No adjacent stations closed during the same period
- Pedestrian signage implemented to direct passengers to open stations
Map of the first stations concerned
- Longer platforms: To make it easier for passengers to get on and off, all platforms will be lengthened. They will be increased from 24 to 30 metres. At some stations, they will also be widened.
- Improved accessibility: the stations are being equipped with new street entrances and new pedestrian crossings. They will be equipped with ramps for persons with reduced mobility, young children in pushchairs and passengers with luggage.
- Optimised traffic around the stations: for greater safety and comfort, surroundings may be redeveloped around some stations.
- More pleasant waiting areas: these areas will be upgraded. The new shelters and seats will be more comfortable and attractive.
Pour en savoir plus, cliquez ici