The issue of Green Bonds is an opportunity for the RATP Group to communicate about its strategy and commitments in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), whilst also expanding its investor base to include Socially Responsible Investors (SRIs).
Published on 11 July 2018
The RATP Group, building on its integrated approach to transport and its deep roots in its locality, has committed to following a CSR policy that includes:
- A economic performance that serves ecological and energy transition;
- Social responsibility, to satisfy the essential needs of the areas in which we operate (housing, health, education, access to employment and culture) and contribute to making these more attractive;
- A social performance that promotes social cohesion and fairness.
The RATP Group's CSR policy, which involves all of the Group's employees, is built around 3 priorities:
- Being a major force in sustainable mobility within sustainable cities;
- Reducing its environmental footprint;
- Confirming its social and societal responsibility.
RATP and the banks appointed will organise a roadshow for European investors over the next few weeks. This first RATP Green Bond will cover two major projects in terms of ecological and energy impact:
- Renewal of rolling stock on RER A, the European urban rail line with the highest passenger numbers;
- The automation of Metro Line 4, the second busiest line on the Paris Metro, after Line 1, which has already been fully automated.