It also provides training outside of the company for the personnel of RATP Group subsidiaries, as well as other companies and institutions.
Certified ISO 9001 Version 2015 and listed by DATADOCK, the training centre participates throughout the training process to offer customised services:
- Special needs expertise
- Design, adaptation and evolution of workshops and training programmes, according to the target audience
- Organisation of workshops and training programmes
- Assessment of training sessions using workshop evaluations
- Post-training support when necessary.
01. The training centre’s missions
- Professionalize security and security-related occupations through training that jointly develops technical, practical and analytical skills.
- Anticipate and adapt training programmes to keep pace with changing environments and behaviour.
- Provide training that meets the needs of passenger service personnel and others in contact with the public.
02. Infrastructure and equipment
- 6 training rooms with movable partitions
- 1 physical education room
- 1 development room
- 1 situation room (rail and bus configurations)
- 2 dojos
03. Three key areas of expertise
Specific training for security agents
- Training to be a professional security agent
- Practice and improvement of intervention techniques
Management of relational and conflictual situations
- Prevention and management of conflict and deteriorating situations
- Training in the legal framework that governs conflictual relations
- Ability to analyse conflicts and preserve physical safety
- Stress management
- Preserving health, healthy lifestyle, movement and posture
- Developing interpersonal flexibility