I made a mistake when recharging my travel pass. What must I do to be reimbursed?

You must send the original receipts for the recharged travel pass, the cancellation slip, the supporting documents of the original purchases, and a photocopy of your travel pass (front and back for Discovery cards) to the following address:

RATP Service Clientèle
TSA 81250
75564 Paris Cedex 12, France