Idéal pour : Paris and the Île-de-France region who use public transport only occasionally
- Valid for travel of the RER, metro and SNCF rail networks
- 20% savings on packs of 10 tickets
- No validity date
Le prix de ce billet dépend de son origine (gare de départ) et de sa destination (gare d'arrivée). Son coût n'est pas lié aux zones, qui, elles, sont réservées aux forfaits.
Where can I buy IDF or point-to-point tickets?
Who is eligible for reduced fare tickets?
The following categories are eligible for a 50% reduction on IDF point-to-point tickets sold as single tickets or in packs of 10:
- Children, ages 4 to under 10
- Solidarité Transport discount card holders
- “Large family” (Famille nombreuse) blue-coloured discount cardholders, issued by SNCF
- Blind civilians with a “social assistance for the blind and severely disabled” disability card with the mention “blind”, together with a travel coupon for the guide
- Disabled veterans with a priority card issued by the Police department or a disability card issued by the National Office for Veterans and War Victims, with a single or double blue or red bar, presented alone
- Groups of at least 10 young people under 16 and their accompanying person * or high school students, including the terminal class, who travel in groups of 10 and are accompanied by a teacher *. This discount is not valid on buses and trams. The escort must be provided with the duly completed declaration of honor
- Groups of at least 8 children and their accompanying person traveling on school outings, extra-curricular or extracurricular trips organized by primary schools or recreation centers hosted by these institutions. The escort must be provided with the duly completed declaration of honor.
* The teacher or accompanying adult also benefits from the reduced fare. For groups with more than 10 youths, there can be an additional accompanying adult per 10 youths or fraction thereof. Note: group reductions are not valid on the bus or tramway networks.
Frequently asked questions
What do I do if my ticket doesn’t work?
In the metro and RER, go to a ticket or information desk and ask the agent to test your ticket. If it is not working properly, it will be replaced at no cost....
What do I do if my t+ ticket is lost or stolen?
Lost or stolen t+ tickets cannot be replaced or refunded....