Idéal pour : Solidarité Transport beneficiaries
- 3 months of free, unlimited travel in all zones
01. How does it work ?
The Navigo Gratuité travel pass allows you unlimited travel in all zones for free for a 3-month period (renewable as long as your social welfare rights are renewed).
It is limited to the following welfare recipients in the Île-de-France region :
- RSA (earned income supplements) recipients and their household members, depending on certain means-tested conditions: contact Agence Solidarité Transport Île-de-France at 0 800 948 999.
- ASS (special solidarity allowance) recipients who also benefit from CMUC (complementary universal healthcare insurance).
For more information on how to apply:
- Go to: Solidaritetransport.fr
- Cntact Agence Solidarité Transport Île-de-France at 0 800 948 999.
Use of a Navigo travel card is strictly personal. During ticket inspections, you may be asked to present identification. Any irregular use will result in immediate confiscation of the Navigo card and possible legal action.
02. How can I apply for a Navigo Solidarité travel pass?
First you must obtain the right to a Solidarité Transport travel pass from Agence Solidarité Transport (0 800 948 999 – toll-free call from a landline: business hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.).
You may then load your travel pass from any of our sales desks and automatic vending machines. The Navigo Gratuité travel pass is loaded onto your Navigo card at the same time as the rights to Solidarité Transport special fares. The Navigo Gratuité travel pass can be renewed the week before expiration, after verification that the beneficiary is eligible for another quarter of RSA benefits.
With each renewal of the Navigo Gratuité travel pass, Solidarité Transport sends a letter confirming eligibility to the beneficiary's last known address. The beneficiary may then go to any of our ticket desks or automatic vending machines to load the new rights and travel pass onto the Navigo travel card.
03. How long is the Navigo Gratuité travel pass valid?
The Navigo Gratuité travel pass is valid for 3 months (and can be renewed as long as your social welfare benefits are renewed) in all zones. For all travel passes (regardless of the duration), the validity period starts at 12 a.m. on the first day of the period and ends at 11:59 p.m. on the last day.
04. Frequently asked questions
Contact Agence Solidarité Transport Île-de-France at 0 800 948 999 (toll-free call from a landline) Business hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m....
If your Navigo travel card stops working, contact an RATP agent. If there is an anomaly, you will be given a new Navigo card immediately, in exchange for the defective card....
Navigo travel card
If you lose your Navigo travel card, contact an RATP agent.