Do you want to take trips on the metro, bus or tram? Do you want to be able to top up these tickets on a rechargeable pass? The Navigo Easy pass is what you need!
- Quick to get
- Anonymous, transferable
How does it works ?
The Navigo Easy pass allows you to top up these tickets:
- t + (single trip, full price set of 10, or reduced-price set of 10)
- OrlyBus and RoissyBus
- Navigo Day Package
- Navigo Youth Weekend
- Antipollution package (available during pollution peaks)
Your Navigo Easy pass is valid for 10 years.
General Conditions of Use
How to buy a Navigo Easy pass?
Where can I top up my Navigo Easy pass?
You can load your Navigo Easy pass:
- From the "Bonjour RATP" app,
- At all counters in stations,
- On all PLCs,
- At RATP-approved shops.
How can I check my Navigo Easy pass balance?
Your Navigo Easy pass balance can be checked by:
- Using the Île-de-France Mobilités or Bonjour RATP applications;
- Checking bus or tram validation terminals when validating the pass;
- Checking metro or RER validation terminals when validating the pass;
- Using ticket machines when the pass is placed against the reader;
- Asking a staff member to print you a receipt showing your balance.
What are the specific rules?
Co-existence of various ticket categories:
Not all combinations of tickets are possible. For example, the Navigo Easy pass cannot contain full price t + and reduced-price t + at the same time.
Validation of a title:
At the time of validation, the readers follow this priority:
- First, the weekly or monthly package (when it is valid);
- Then, the ticket for a single trip (t +/OrlyBus/RoissyBus, automatically detected depending on the mode of transport you use)
Note: Your OrlyBus ticket will only be counted if you validate it in an OrlyBus. The same goes for RoissyBus.
Traveling as a group:
A single Navigo Easy pass cannot be used for several passengers. Every traveler must have their own ticket.