Solidarity travel passes
Social welfare recipients
Free or reduced fare travel
CMU-C and RSA welfare recipients, did you know that you are eligible to travel free or at a discount on all our public transport networks? 
  • bus
  • metro
  • rer
  • transilien
  • tram
Nombre de trajets : unlimited
Idéal pour : social welfare recipients

01. How does it work ?

Solidarité Transport fares allow you to purchase reduced fare t+ tickets (in packs of 10), point-to-point tickets (single tickets or packs of 10) and Solidarité Transport travel passes.

To benefit from reduced fares, you must apply to the Solidarité Transport Agency.

For more information

02. How do I obtain the right to travel at reduced fares?

  1. Prepare your CMU-C attestation (issued by your health insurance regime), your latest ASSEDIC jobless benefits statement, your RSA beneficiary attestation , or your family allowance number issued by Caisse d'Allocations Familiales.
  2. Call the Agence Solidarité Transport Île-de-France at 0 800 948 999 (no charge for fixed-line calls) during business hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.. A receptionist will create a file in your name and will send you an application.
  3. Return the completed and signed application along with an ID photo and the requested supporting documents in the attached 'T' pre-paid return envelop.
  4. You will receive your free Navigo travel card (as well as travel cards for any eligible dependents) within three weeks.
  5. You must then load your free travel rights onto your Navigo card at the point of sales of your choice.

For more information and to apply online:

03. What is a mobility voucher (chèque mobilité)?

Mobility vouchers allow the bearer to purchase tickets and travel passes of their choosing (except Solidarité Transport travel passes, on-board bus tickets, and tourist tickets). With a value of 4€ or 8€, these vouchers are simply exchanged for tickets and no change is returned on the residual value. They are accepted at RATP and SNCF Transilien ticket desks.

Where can I apply for them?
Mobility vouchers are attributed by local social welfare services.