If you want to use contactless t + tickets, you can use your Navigo Easy pass or your phone!
Do you want to travel on the metro, RER within Paris, bus or tram? Do you want to be able to top up these tickets on a rechargeable pass or on your phone?
Then the t + on a Navigo Easy pass or on your phone via the Bonjour RATP app are what you need!
Ideal for : Tourists and occasional travelers
- Quick to get
How does it works ?
The t + on a Navigo Easy pass allows you to travel on metro lines, RER lines (zone 1), Île-de-France bus lines (except OrlyBus and RoissyBus), tram lines and the Montmartre funicular.
The following transfers are possible:
- Metro - metro for 1.5 hours from validation (without leaving the station);
- Metro - RER and RER - RER in Paris for up to 1.5 between the first and last validation;
- Bus - bus (including between the RATP and OPTILE networks) for 1.5 hours between the first and last validation;
- Bus - tram and tram - tram for up to 1.5 hours between the first and last validation.
Note: To travel on lines with special pricing, you must continue to use magnetic tickets.
General Conditions of Use
How much does it cost ?
|t + contactless||Prices|
t + contactlessA l'unité
t + contactlessCarnet de 10
t + contactlessCarnet de 10 (tarif réduit)
Who can benefit from the reduced rate?
- Children, from 4 years to below 10 years of age
- Holders of the Solidarité Transport reduction
- Holders of a blue "Large Family" card issued by the SNCF
- Blind civilians, holders of a disability card "social assistance for the blind and severely disabled" marked "blind" and accompanied by a pass for the guide
- War disabled, holders of a priority card from the Prefecture of Police or invalidity card from the National Office for Veterans and War Victims with single or double blue or red bar presented alone
- Groups of at least 10 young people under the age of 16 and their guide * or college and high school students, terminale class included, who travel in groups of 10 and who are accompanied by a teacher *. This reduction is not valid on buses and trams. The accompanying person must fill in a declaration on honor.
- Groups of at least 8 children and their chaperone traveling as part of school, extracurricular or extracurricular outings organized by primary schools or by leisure centers hosted by these establishments. The accompanying person must have the sworn declaration duly completed.
* The teacher or guide also benefits from the reduced fare. For groups of over 10, there may be an accompanying person for every 10 or fewer people.
How long is it valid?
Once validated on your Navigo Easy pass or your phone, a contactless t + allows you to make as many connections as you want:
• For 1.5 hours on the metro and RER network, (from the first validation, without leaving the network),
• For 1.5 hours on the bus and tram network (between the first validation and the last validation).
What are the specific rules?
Co-existence of t + full price and t + reduced price:
Your Navigo Easy pass or your phone cannot contain full price t + and reduced price t + at the same time.