Ideal for : Tourists and occasional travelers
- Quick to get
How does it works ?
The t + on a Navigo Easy pass allows you to travel on metro lines, RER lines (zone 1), Île-de-France bus lines (except OrlyBus and RoissyBus), Tramway lines and the Montmartre funicular.
The following matches are possible:
- Metro / metro for 1h30 from validation (without leaving the network);
- Metro / RER and RER / RER in Paris for 1h30 between the 1st and the last validation;
- Bus / bus (including between the RATP and OPTILE networks) for 1h30 between the 1st and last validation;
- Bus / tram and tram / tram for 1h30 between the 1st and the last validation.
Note: To travel on lines with special pricing, you must continue to use magnetic tickets.
General Conditions of Use
How much does it cost ?
|t + contactless||Prices|
t + contactlessA l'unité
t + contactlessCarnet de 10
t + contactlessCarnet de 10 (tarif réduit)
Good to know: from the second purchase you are a winner, in fact the contactless t + ticket book is cheaper than in magnetic format.
Who can benefit from the reduced rate?
- Children, from 4 years to less than 10 years
- Holders of the Solidarité Transport reduction
- Holders of a blue "Large Family" card issued by the SNCF
- Blind civilians, holders of a disability card "social assistance for the blind and severely disabled" marked "blind" and accompanied by a pass for the guide
- War disabled, holders of a priority card from the Prefecture of Police or invalidity card from the National Office for Veterans and War Victims with single or double blue or red bar presented alone
- Groups of at least 10 young people under the age of 16 and their guide * or college and high school students, terminale class included, who travel in groups of 10 and who are accompanied by a teacher *. This reduction is not valid on buses and trams. The accompanying person must have the declaration on honor duly completed.
- Groups of at least 8 children and their companion traveling as part of school, extracurricular or extracurricular outings organized by primary schools or by leisure centers hosted by these establishments. The accompanying person must have the sworn declaration duly completed.
* The teacher or guide also benefits from the half price. Over 10 young people, there may be an accompanying person for every 10 or a fraction of 10 in excess.
Where to buy it?
You can buy contactless t + to load on your Navigo Easy pass:
- From the "Bonjour RATP" app,
- To the automatons,
- In all counters and counters at stations and stations,
- In RATP approved shops ,
- Buy online on the official website of the Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Paris Navigo Easy preloaded with a t + notebook.
How long is it valid?
Once validated on your Navigo Easy pass or your phone, a contactless t + allows you to make as many connections as you want:
- For 1h30 on the metro and RER network, (from the first validation, without leaving the network),
- For 1h30 on the bus and tram network (between the first validation and the last validation).
What are the specific rules?
Cohabitation of t + full price and t + reduced price:
Your Navigo Easy pass or your phone cannot contain full price t + and reduced price t + at the same time.