The RATP app enables you to purchase your t+ tickets and Navigo monthly and weekly travel passes from your phone whenever and wherever you want!
- Save time
- Wherever, whenever you want
- Travel using your phone
- Top up your Navigo travel pass with your phone
The choice is yours:
- If you want to travel using your phone, now you can! Purchase your ticket and validate it using your phone! Easy, right?
- If you'd like to travel with a Navigo travel pass without having to stop at an automated vending machine, now you can! Purchase a ticket and load it onto your travel pass by holding the card to the back of your phone. Convenient, right?
What are you waiting for? Install this feature!
You can purchase tickets via your phone with the following applications:
- Bonjour RATP
- Île-de-France Mobilités
How does it work?
Install the app
Go to the Bonjour RATP app, click on "Tickets" at the bottom of the screen and follow the steps. During installation, the app will check whether your device is compatible. It only takes a few seconds.
Purchase your ticket
Once you've installed the feature, you can purchase tickets from your phone and, depending on your choice, load them:
- Onto your Navigo travel pass (by holding your travel pass to the back of your phone), or
- Onto your phone (available on compatible phones)
It's easy to load a ticket onto a Navigo travel pass. Here's a how-to video
It only takes a minute. Just validate your Navigo travel pass and you’re set to go!
If you experience any issues:
the app includes an after-sales service section in case you have an issue or need support.
How much does it cost?
The Bonjour RATP app as well as the service for purchasing tickets from your phone are free. You only pay for the tickets you choose to buy. And the t + ticket books sold via this service are at a preferential price compared to the price for paper tickets, so take advantage of it!
What tickets are available for purchase?
You can purchase the following tickets:
(*) All Zones 1-5 only. You must create a Navigo Connect account to purchase a Navigo Monthly/Weekly travel pass and load it on your phone. (**) Available during peaks in pollution
- To check the availability of a specific ticket to purchase on your phone, an eligibility form is available here..
What specific rules apply?
Not all tickets can be combined on a phone.
You cannot have full-fare t+ and reduced-fare t+ tickets loaded at the same time. However, you can have a Navigo travel pass and t+ tickets at the same time. In that case, when you travel, the ticket reader will validate your travel pass first until it expires. No tickets will be deducted.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
To view the General Conditions of Use, click here
Find out more
Click here to view the frequently asked questions.