RATP continues to deploy Wi-Fi hotspots across the network to improve your daily journeys and facilitate your access to digital tools.
Published on 8 July 2021
The service is free of charge and accessible on smartphones, tablet computers and laptops in 96 stations (in the halls and on specific RER platforms). Locate Wi-Fi hotspots with the help of the visual below:
It's easy to connect!
- Activate the Wi-Fi function on your device and select the “RATP_Gratuit” network.
- Log in via the connection gateway, which will display automatically. The gateway is available in 4 languages: French, English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Enter your e-mail address and accept the General Conditions of Use by clicking the “Log in” button. Enjoy 2 hours (renewable) of browsing the Internet.
Take advantage of our service to subscribe to the maRATP news feed, where you can find:
- All useful information regarding your journeys in real time,
- All our addresses and recommendations to learn about RATP events,
- All our innovations and services to facilitate your daily life,
- And much more!
Check the dedicated box or sign up directly by clicking here
We are continuously improving our infrastructure to offer you services increasingly adapted to your needs. To this end, corporate digital technology operator Hub One is assisting RATP Group in the development and management of the Wi-Fi connection process in the Île-de-France region. Hub One notably manages the Wi-Fi connection gateway’s creation and maintenance.