In our spaces
In all our stations and stations, a point of sale offers the following services:
- Navigo subscriptions: Navigo Annual (including Senior), Month, week, Amethyst, Navigo Liberté + contract,
- Sale of transport tickets in CB or assistance with the purchase of sales devices
- Navigo After-Sales Service (loss, theft, malfunction of the pass, suspension / resumption of Navigo Annual or Navigo Liberté +…).
This Navigo point of sale is identified by the poster opposite:
Other points of contact are available to you in certain stations and stations and offer you the following services:
- Sale of transport tickets,
- After-sales service (exchange or return of title, troubleshooting solution in the event of a malfunction or forgetting your Navigo pass, etc.).
These points of sale are identified by the poster opposite:
Excluding RATP spaces
Les commerces agréés RATP
Near you, many RATP-approved shops (press points, tobacco shops, etc.) are available to purchase your t + tickets, Day, Youth Weekend, Week and Month passes. These shops also offer Navigo Easy Passes and Navigo Discovery Passes.
In provincial stations and airports
▶ Consult the list of Relay, Hubiz, Tribs and Chez Jean stores at SNCF stations and airports where you can make your purchase.
Regional Tourism Committee
Convention and Visitors Bureau
All the tourist information as well as the tickets necessary for a pleasant stay in Paris await you on the website of the Paris Tourist Office: www.parisinfo.com and in their information points located at 29 rue de Rivoli ( opposite the BHV) and at the Gare du Nord located near tracks 7-9 - international arrivals.
Your Navigo services online
▶ Go to the www.iledefrance-mobilites.fr to subscribe, top up, order, download your certificate ...