Ideal for : residents or workers in Île-de-France and that you occasionally travel with t + tickets.
- Time saving
- Economical and adapted to your needs
How it works ?
After subscribing to the Navigo Liberté + service, you travel by validating your Navigo pass at each passage during your trip. Each month, your trips are counted and you are deducted the following month from the total amount of your trips.
You can travel on the following perimeter:
- The metro - The RER / train in Paris (zone 1),
- The Orlybus and Roissybus lines (except Orlyval),
- Tram and Tzen, except Tram Express 11, and Tram T4
- The Montmartre funicular.
Note: Navigo Liberté + can only be loaded onto a Personalized Navigo pass (with your name, first name and photo).
How much does it cost ?
Each trip costs € 1.49 (excluding OrlyBus / RoissyBus), but if you make several trips during the day you will pay a maximum of € 7.50 (daily cap on the total amount of your trips - excluding OrlyBus / RoissyBus -) . If you benefit from the reduced fare, each trip (except Orlybus and Roissybus) costs € 0.74. And if you don't travel for a month or more, you pay nothing!
Note: the contract can be terminated at any time and without charge.
What are the duration and correspondence rules?
In the metro, RER, train in Paris or the Montmartre funicular, you can travel for 1h30.
The following connections, without making an exit, do not give rise to the invoicing of a new journey:
- RER / train-RER / train in Paris
- Metro-RER / train, except between Pont-Cardinet (train) and Saint-Lazare (metro)
Note: Use of the Montmartre funicular is billed as a separate journey.
In the bus, tram and Tzen you can travel for 1h30. Connections between bus, tram and Tzen do not give rise to the invoicing of a new journey. The round trip and the interruption of the journey on the same bus, tram or Tzen line (even if carried out within one hour and thirty minutes) will result in the invoicing of a new bus / tram journey.
And thanks to Navigo Liberté +, you save money! If you make a bus / tram trip before and / or after a RER trip in Paris / metro, within one hour and thirty minutes, you will be charged only one trip.
the General Conditions of Use
To consult the General Conditions of Use,Click here
The Loyalty Program is a experiment offered by Île-de-France Mobilités to all users of the Navigo Liberté + contract.
With this program, you earn loyalty points for each trip made with the Navigo Liberté + service. These points will give you access to the benefits and rewards offered on the program store.
▶ Register now to take advantage of it!
What are the specific rules?
When you travel on Noctilien:
- 1 trip made on the 2-digit Noctilien lines and the N135 line will be billed at the price of € 1.49 (€ 0.74 if you benefit from the reduced rate)
- 1 trip made on the other Noctilien lines will be charged € 2.98 (€ 1.48 if you benefit from the reduced rate)
Correspondences are possible between two Noctilians. It is necessary to validate during each correspondence.
- If you only travel on 2-digit Noctilien lines and line N135, you will be charged € 1.49 for the entire journey (€ 0.74 if you benefit from the reduced fare)
- As soon as your journey includes a connection from / to other lines, the entire journey will be charged € 2.98 (€ 1.48 if you benefit from the reduced fare)