Works for adapting line and its stations are continuing. This will require regular closures in 2023:
- Line closed at evenings from Wenesday to Thursday until 9 February from 10:15 p.m.
- Line closed at evenings from Tuesday to Thursday from 14 February to 13 April from 10:15 p.m.
- Line closed at evenings from Wenesday to Thursday from 19 April to 20 July from 10:15 p.m. except 17 and 18 May, and 13 July;
- Line closed in the morning till 12.00 on these Sundays: 5 and 19 February, 5 and 19 March, 2, 16 and 30 April and 14 May, 4 and 18 June, 2 and 23 July included.
- Line will be entirely closed between Vavin and Bagneux - Lucie Aubrac Stations from 9 to 11 June included.
This will require other regular closures until the end of the year.
We would therefore ask you to use connecting metro, bus, RER and tram services. Station staff are available to give you the times of the last train from each station and to provide more specific information.
Station refurbishment is being carried out on weekday evenings : reconstruction of platform edges, deployment of platform edge doors and new lighting, renewal of platform surfaces, installation of audio and visual information systems as well as maintenance work on tracks and signals.
Une ligne toujours plus moderne
Tous les dimanches matins avant 12 h 00, les équipes procèdent aux essais du système de conduite automatique et aux premiers tests de navettes automatiques.
L’aménagement des stations comporte les volets suivants : déploiement du nouvel éclairage, renouvellement des revêtements de quais, installation des systèmes d’information sonore et visuelle ainsi que des travaux de maintenance des voies et de la signalisation.
For more information
- To plan ahead and find out your journey time, check out the itinerary search
- View the Line M4 map
- Twitter account @Ligne4_RATP
- Other metro and RER stations under construction