Do you want unlimited travel for a day across all modes of transport throughout Paris and the Île-de-France region, excluding Orlyval? The one-day Navigo travel pass is just what you need.
Ideal for : Paris and Île-de-France residents who travel regularly
- You get unlimited travel across the zones you select for a day.
How does it work?
The one-day Navigo travel pass allows you unlimited travel across the two zones you choose. You get access to all modes of transport throughout the Île-de-France region, including metro, RER suburban rail, bus, tram, and train lines. This excludes Orlyval, SNCF lines that require booking, and Optile special rate lines.
- You will be required to select two zones. You cannot select only one zone. The one-day Navigo travel pass is available for 10 pairs of zones: 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, 1-5, 2-3, 2-4, 2-5, 3-4, 3-5, 4-5;
- You can purchase a one-day Navigo travel pass via the RATP app on your smartphone through Navigo Easy, Yearly Navigo, personalised Navigo, Navigo découverte, and imagine R accounts;
- You do not need to have another travel pass active on your account, but you can also add it to an existing subscription.;
- You can have up to two one-day Navigo travel passes on your account.
Please note: the one-day Navigo travel pass is not eligible for reductions and can never be used outside of your selected zones.
How much does it cost?
Zones1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5
Zones1-3, 2-4, 3-5
Terms of service
- Click here to read the General Conditions of Use.
How do I buy my one-day Navigo travel pass?
You can buy this travel pass for same-day travel or up to six days before use.
Example: if you buy a one-day Navigo travel pass on a Monday, you can use it that Monday, or any day of the same week up to the following Sunday inclusive.
Get your one-day Navigo travel pass:
- at sales counters,
- at ticket vending machines,
- from approved RATP vendors..
How long is it valid?
The one-day Navigo travel pass is valid from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on your chosen day. On the Noctilien bus network, the one-day Navigo travel pass is valid from 12:00 a.m. on the day the pass is validated for the first time until the end of service at 6:00 a.m. on the next day.
Can I get a refund on my one-day Navigo travel pass?