The Île-de-France Regional Council’s masterplan (SDRIF), approved in 2013, calls for the M10 to be extended eastwards in two phases: to Ivry-Gambetta by 2030 and to Les Ardoines (Vitry-sur-Seine) after 2030.
Useful informations :
Départements 75 and 94
Connections with the RER C, M6, M14 and T3a
Future connections with M15 and T ZEN 3
- The first phase of the extension, between Paris-Gare d’Austerlitz and Ivry-sur-Seine (Place Gambetta), will cover about 4 km and provide connections with the M6 and M14, RER C and tramway T3a, in addition to the future T Zen 5 dedicated bus lane and numerous other bus lines.
- The 2nd phase of the extension will cover a similar distance between the Ivry-Place Gambetta station and the Ardoines station (Vitry). It will serve the Ardoines urban development zone currently under construction and will connect with the future M15, T Zen 5 dedicated bus lane and RER C.
Four intermediary stations were proposed by the Grande 10, an association comprised of the Ivry-sur-Seine and Paris municipalities, the EPT12 (Grand-Orly Seine Bièvre) and the Val-de-Marne General Council. The four stations will be located between Gare d’Austerlitz and the terminus of the first extension at Ivry-Gambetta: Chevaleret, Bibliothèque François- Mitterrand and Masséna Bruneseau in Paris (13th arrondissement) and Ivry-Nelson-Mandela in Ivry-sur-Seine.
- 2008-2011: project studies
- 2013: project incorporated in the Île-de-France Regional Council Masterplan (SDRIF); RATP is contracted to conduct emergence study
- Towards 2030: start-up of service on the first part of the M10 extension to Ivry-Gambetta
- After 2030: start-up of service on the second part of the M10 extension to the Ardoines station (Vitry)
The Île-de-France Regional Council
The Île-de-France Regional Council devotes a major share of its budget to transport improvements and developments. The M10 extension is part of the 2015-2020 State-Region projects agreement (CPER) and was named one of the priorities for the Île-de-France region for the 2030s.
Paris Municipal Council
The Val-de-Marne General Council
Project costs and financing
On 11 December 2013, the Île-de-France Mobilités board of directors approved the “study financing agreement for an emergence study” on the “M10 extension from Gare d’Austerlitz to Ivry-sur-Seine”, for a total of 300,000 € (French State: 30%, Île-de-France Regional Council: 70%).