- You like to be involved in projects from A to Z
- You want to contribute to sustainable development
Engineering at the RATP
RATP puts its engineering expertise to work on behalf of major projects in France and for international subsidiaries: modernisation and extension of public transport infrastructure, equipment, transport systems, and spaces for RER, metro, tramway and bus networks.
RATP Engineering recruits in 4 broad categories:
- Transport systems engineering: you manage projects from contracting authority to prime contractor (equipment design and transport automation: metros, buses, tramways, train traction, etc.).
- Information technology and telecoms engineering: you build and operate our proprietary telecom networks.
- Construction and civil engineering: you conduct extension and modernisation projects for urban transport networks in France and abroad, as well as projects to develop urban eco-mobility in passenger areas.
- Maintenance engineering: you organise and manage maintenance activities and interventions for one or more departments with the aim of enhancing the reliability of production tools and transport methods in compliance with safety, health, and environmental standards, while respecting productivity and quality requirements.
By joining our company, you are choosing to build your professional career within a Group that ranks among the world leaders in public transport. More than a profession, we offer you the opportunity to rapidly assume responsibilities and/or to develop your management skills.