Construction work of the RER A line.
Published on 26 November 2017
- 2016: Second summer closure of the RER A between La Défense and Nation to replace a little more than 4 km of track and four switches.
- First year of track and ballast replacement work.
- First summer closure of the RER A between La Défense and Auber to replace 3 km of track and two switches.
- Presentation of the RATP-SNCF joint transport plan to STIF.
- Development by RATP and SNCF of a passenger support plan during the construction work.
- Launch of the first information campaign.
- 2013: Elaboration by RATP and SNCF of a joint public transport plan during the future construction work, and launch of bids to tender.
- 2012: Detailed studies and launch of a cross analysis by RATP and RFF of construction work in the Île-de-France region.
- 2011: RATP’s investment decision and communication with STIF.
- 2010: Project launch, preliminary studies.
- 2009: Technical analysis of track replacement.