- Quick to get
- Anonymous, loanable
How does it works ?
The Navigo Easy pass allows tickets to be loaded:
- t + (unit, full price book, reduced price book)
- OrlyBus and RoissyBus
- Navigo Day Package
- Navigo Youth Weekend
- Antipollution package (available in the event of peak pollution)
Your Navigo Easy pass is valid for 10 years.
The General Conditions of Use
How to buy a Navigo Easy pass?
You can buy your Navigo Easy pass:
- In all counters and counters at stations and stations,
- In RATP approved shops ,
- Buy online on the official website of the Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Paris Navigo Easy preloaded with a t + notebook.
Where can I load my Navigo Easy pass?
You can load your Navigo Easy pass:
- From the "Bonjour RATP" app .
- at all counters and counters at stations and stations,
- on all PLCs;
- at RATP approved merchants,
How can I check my Navigo Easy pass balance?
Your Navigo Easy pass balance can be checked by:
- Using the Île-de-France Mobilités or Bonjour RATP applications;
- Checking bus or tram validation terminals when validating the pass;
- Checking metro or RER validation terminals when validating the pass;
- Using ticket machines when the pass is placed against the reader;
- Asking a staff member to print you a receipt showing your balance.
What are the specific rules?
Cohabitation of titles:
Not all combinations of titles are possible. For example, the Navigo Easy pass cannot contain full price t + and reduced price t + at the same time.
Validation of a title:
At the time of validation, the control devices respect the following order of priority:
- First, the package (when it is valid of course);
- Then, the ticket for a trip (t + / OrlyBus / RoissyBus, automatically detected depending on the mode of transport you use)
Note: Your OrlyBus ticket will only be counted if you validate in an OrlyBus. For RoissyBus, it works exactly the same.
Travel with others:
It is not possible to travel with more than one with a single Navigo Easy pass. Each traveler must have their own ticket.